Chastain Construction is honored by the recognitions we've been awarded by our industry, the Lowcountry business community, and many national safety, building & architectural, and environmental organizations:
- The Preservation Society of Charleston honored the building at 32-24 Woolfe Street, Village Playhouse. The Woolfe Street Playhouse, designed by renowned Charleston architect Bill Huey and overseen by Chastain Construction features the Playhouse’s trademark intimacy and cabaret style while drastically improving the theatrical experience for patrons and performers.
- Recipient of the 2008 and 2007 Guildmaster Award for outstanding customer service based on Chastain's client satisfaction surveys. Over 90% of clients surveyed by Guild Quality would recommend Chastain Construction, Inc. to an associate based on their own experience.
- The Preservation Society of Charleston honored the building at 137 President Street with a 2005 Carolopolis Award in the category of Exterior Rehabilitation. Exterior Rehabilitation is defined as the process of restoring a property through repair, alterations, and additions while preserving the features which convey its historical, cultural or architectural values. The Preservation Society of Charleston created the Carolopolis Award program in 1953 to recognize buildings that have been preserved, restored, rehabilitated or are outstanding examples of new construction. The plaque, a slightly modified reproduction of the seal of the City of Charleston, is placed on buildings that have been honored with the Carolopolis Award.
- Recipient of the 2005 PACE Award: The award was presented by the Charleston Regional Business Journal and other event sponsors. This prestigious award honors the best projects in the lowcountry by recognizing the team responsible for the success of the project. The building located at 137 President Street in downtown Charleston, gained the attention of the Business Journal for its design and impact on the surrounding community. Developers, Owners, Architects, Engineers and General Contractors who are members in good standing of any professional association were eligible to submit projects.
- Awarded the 2004 Presidential Safety Award by the Association of General Contractors of America. Chastain Construction, Inc. was recognized for the company's zero incidence rate for the duration of 10,000 to 50,000 work hours.
- Awarded one of Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce's "Emerging 10" companies in 2004 and 1998.
- Awarded one of South Carolina's Fastest Growing Companies in 2002, 2004, and 2007 by the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce (Columbia).
- Named one of Charleston Regional Business Journal's "Roaring Twenty" fastest-growing companies for the following years: 2008, 2006, 2005, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999
- Awarded one of the National "Top 500" firms by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for the following years: 2008: Rank 132, 2006: Rank 266, 2005: Rank 155, 2004: Rank 174, 2003: Rank 210, 2002: Rank 267, 2001: Rank 305, 2000: Rank 435
- Awarded Carolinas AGC Presidential Award for Outstanding Safety Performance for the following years: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002
- Nominated for Carolinas AGC Pinnacle Award in 2002
- Nominated for the Mass Mutual "Blue Chip" Award in 2000